NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

But to your last point point - As an example, Pfizer has 83...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    But to your last point point - As an example, Pfizer has 83 compounds in development - hardly likely to add another 83 indications based on 2599 and double it's development pipeline around 1 drug alone. Probably hardly likely to add even another 10 around 2599 if we are realistic, for all the reasons you mentioned.

And yes NEU doesn't have the firepower to deliver something similar (i.e. development in 10-20 indications) unless they either licence out indications OR PE got involved, as Reggie continues to allude to. Why don't you believe either of these options provide the firepower to deliver a similar result to what a BP would do?

Having thought more from your post that quoted Taureans post, it does make sense that it is far less attractive (for the licensee) to have the same drug licenced to more that one entity due to the chance for pricing competition and off label use. No such issue with private equity getting involved though.

Thanks for the response

I will also comment again on Acadia comparison - primavanserin has been a controversial drug with not just a failed Ph3 but controversy over potentially related deaths since approval (even a pause in use if I remember correctly). This does not reflect on average success moving from Ph2 to Ph3 though. I believe it was you that posted the stats in neuro drugs and chance of success in Ph3 after successful Ph2 is actually quite high. I was one of the voices urging caution prior to PMS results because animal models often don't transfer well to human results and this was the first test for human efficacy. Now that it is proven though it seems highly likely that 2599, especially with increases in dose and time, will show some outstanding results in at least some of these 100+ indications. We have the cash and cashflow to deliver what seems reasonably likely to be a successful Ph3, which doesn't seem to match Acadia's experience in bringing primavanserin to market at all. I will also note that everyone here has been super pleased with Acadia and it's launch of trof in spite of it not being a BP nor with much experience in distribution and sales in the US. Why do most seem to believe that NEU couldn't manage to do what Acadia has clearly just done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.