NEU 0.00% $23.11 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

That is true, although we're 20%~ down from our post PMS result...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    That is true, although we're 20%~ down from our post PMS result high, so hopefully we regain some of that momentum even if we don't reach new highs.

I think the general negativity around Daybue is overdone but I understand the sentiment there and it is the main thing we can explain in terms of the SP movement for ACAD and NEU. We already know that prescription growth is back on track since February. I think the leap some made was correlating the "slowdown in growth" with starting to reach peak sales incredibly early in the drug's lifecycle in a single market. I am not convinced that is the case, and ACAD would be crazy to guide 370-420m USD in 12 months if that was the case, as they will be heavily punished for going back on their guidance. More likely the guidance is conservative based on their first unexpected seasonality, and they've met a concerted effort to educate the community about protocols to reduce the GI impacts, work on a new formulation (perhaps) and continue with their activities to get marketing approval in other regions. You can imagine in their position if they saw a sudden, large drop off in Jan/Feb but have to give guidance, they are more likely to guide lower than where they expect to be.

The other factor is the if the worst-case scenario (that Daybue isn't capable of reaching 1B+ a year in revenue, or more) that affects ACAD a lot more than it does NEU. We didn't fund the P3, we got upfront payments, and our business isn't reliant on Daybue. ACAD has every incentive to make it work, given their other clinical results haven't been so crash hot recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$23.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 471 $25.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.80 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.