NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

There is great reading on the Neuren threads at the moment...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    There is great reading on the Neuren threads at the moment (apart from the poster who hijacked the happy holiday thread - show a bit of class, mate)

Neuren seems to be gaining wider name recognition in many areas, not just in the investing world with the (wildly optimistic?) comparisons to Amazon and CSL but also the inquiries from parents in the affected communities who want Daybue right now. There also seem to be countless conditions for 2591 to have a go at judging by the extremely informative knowledgeable people on here. So, what are the future pathways and possible pitfalls for a company the size and strength of Neuren?

The obvious conversations about takeovers have been interesting and the ability of Neuren to conduct Phase 3 trials has increased but must still be daunting. I wonder, with my alarming lack of business acumen and experience, if Neuren could rinse and repeat what they did with Acadia and Trofinetide with 2591 and multiple companies. For example, partner with the likes of Merck to progress the bundle of Phelan McDermid, Praeder Willi, Pitt Hopkins and Angleman. Then create a new bundle with a new partner and target Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's. Then another bundle and become a cash cow of royalties forever.

The word 'catalyst' has been planted in my head since the phase 2 results came out and I get excited about a takeover and the associated dollars but is that too easy and selling out? But, with arguments like getting the drug to as many as possible quickly, keeping the company in AU/NZ hands, huge costs of trials etc I am not sure what the balancing should be. Are there any previous companies Neuren could model themselves on if they decided not to be taken over?

Jon Pilcher is a savvy dude but as a fascinated shareholder I would like to know what people think Neuren and Jon should do next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.