DEV 5.26% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Share Price, page-3

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    DEV seems to be treading water, in a holding pattern at around the ~100m MC which is not a bad place to be IMO. Nice base to launch from.

Next catalysts could be from:

• The remaining assays from CPN (8 RC holes to come, there's a few there that I would think may have some good hits)
    • Confirmation of CHN commencing drilling way up north at Torres and Jansz, very close to DEV's Sovereign Hill)
    • Any surprises from DEV's current diamond drilling at SH... they've been going at it since Oct 7th... core visuals anyone?
    • EM ground surveys going at the moment too. Could catch the market by surprise if they happen to announce some significant conductors have been identified along the 12km strike ready for DD immediately.
    • Announcement of AC, RC and DD drilling at Junee... 2 rigs ready to go hammer and tongs for 2 months.

Here is Brendan's last presentation at the Boom in a Room. My view, he has good energy, speaking with enthusiasm and conviction. 3 projects on the go at the moment... Worth a view - only 16 mins long. Heaps of activity to keep us enthralled.

Also, Brendan is presenting this Thursday at another inaugural conference in Busselton, WA. I am intrigued by this one as it is sponsored by Cannacord Genuity. I always thought it a good idea to get more brokers attention, get some research reports out there. CHN & LTR is well known by the market... I think DEV can benefit from some more eyes & ears.

https://www.southwestconnect.com.au/livestreamswconnect

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.015(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $190.3K 656.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55067 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 48418 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.