DEV 5.00% 31.5¢ devex resources limited

Today's trading is literally the text book definition of a...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Today's trading is literally the text book definition of a fending frenzy. Buying was insatiable, everything that got put on offer was taken. Put a smile on my face for sure.

So today was the highest volume trading all year since... 24th May... when DEV got a speeding ticket and DEV's response was...

"Caspin Resources Limited (ASX:CPN) (Caspin) announced on 24 May 2021 that it had encountered multiple sulphide zones at its Yarawindah Brook Ni-Cu-PGE Project. DevEx’s Ni-Cu-PGE Sovereign Project is immediately south of Caspin’s Yarawindah Brook Project and north of Chalice Mining Limited’s (ASX: CHN) Julimar Project (refer to attached Figure 1). Regional magnetics shows an interpreted trend of mafic-ultramafic intrusive rocks extending through all three projects."

So CPN's sexy core pics released on 24th May drove DEV's SP from a low of 28c to an intra-day high of 44.5c, finally closing up a lazy 46%. It was also a buying frenzy.

And here we are today... identical trading pattern... just that we have been rising relentlessly since our own release last Wed 10th Nov. Up 14% on Wed, up 19% on Fri and up 22% today.. for a cumulative 60% increase since Sovereign Hill news dropped. Our chart looks almost vertical...

Perhaps @kyngdominion can confirm with the charting but I imagine 65c is not far off... which will be a $200m MC for lil ol' DEV. Some may say how is that supported... well I believe $200m MC will be blown away and be a distant memory when the next piece of juicy news confirms how good this Julimar trend is.

GLTA and go DEV
    Last edited by Brobel: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $197.1K 645.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31642 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.