FML 5.26% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Well said Pcash...... I think too many people here seem to focus...

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Well said Pcash...... I think too many people here seem to focus more on the negative sentiments (mainly due to the markets in general) rather than focusing on what this company has and what they are going to do. It reminds me of when SDL did their placement last year at around 8 cents from memory. All the negative Nelly's started whining about how many shares on issues etc etc. For a short time the s/p sat at around the 8 cent mark..... but anyone who had half a brain knew that they'd be fooling themselves if they were to sell for a quick gain. Once it gathered momentum that 8 cent placement looked like the bargain of a lifetime.
    FML will start to make it's move in due time, and when it does anyone who managed to grab their small parcel at 5.5 cents will be laughing. My average is just over 8 cents, yet I"m sure that this will be a multi bagger for me within the next 12 months.
    I'm very confident with the management of this company. They are doing everything that needs to be done in the best interest of its share holders, yet some people chose to find just about anything to complain about regardless. How many other companies do you know that make courtesy phone calls to it's holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.008(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $5.052K 37.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67803 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 18428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.