WR1 2.73% 56.5¢ winsome resources limited

Share Price, page-3

1. 27,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3261
    i am looking for another parcel, at the current valuation to peers its compelling.
    So i have to simply weigh up the potential market pulling back, nothing to do with the fundamentals here, just that we run out of bulls now and then, who want to take the front row of seats out at the rodeo.
    Its where even a great stock can go into the wilderness to recharge its batteries, for a stronger second leg up.
    Markets like to see a stabilized price, longs tightening up, to increase the odds of a floor entry into the next leg, even while it remains discounted. The discount is outside the picture, of caution of what others might do, second guessing the other fella. What it comes down to, is accumulating over a ranger of prices, where you feel comfortable that over the next 2 years, all this noise will seem like incredible floor prices. eg. LTR, SYA.

Do you buy the discount at 30 say ? or is there some impatience that could see 28 ? Betting on the pips, when dollars are at stake in the big picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
0.015(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $121.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 57.5¢ 54.5¢ $82.91K 148.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 31534 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 19668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.