WR1 5.88% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

Firstly, more awareness, brings more punters to speculate...

1. 27,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3353
    Firstly, more awareness, brings more punters to speculate forward - the probability of infill drilling delivering initial jorc resource, and prize toward junior peers initially. So much of the market is unaware that we even exist.
    If you asked every lithium stock on the asx, if they heard of SYA ? and did they also know about WR1 ?

I guess you can do mapping of additional outcropping pegmatites , given the high grades so far, would assume additional pegs would also contain similar. You can rock chip sample those. Then its just a question of depth, and drill bit to clarify later. Market might speculate on a much larger potential resource target, as it starts to identify prospects. That may be a prelude to the infill drilling at Cancet before the summer drilling season. Then with Jorc, you get a sniff of a scoping study. A high grade, near surface, near markets, = a marketing dream. Then paint that picture with all the additional satellites you have just identified at surface outcrops. Which outlines a huge growth opportunity in the sector. You really need to be prepared, to sit back and let the two year run way unfold.

At the end of the day, lithium stocks need to have good margins. If you can market those, showcase them ahead of others that are traded on the asx, the market will move money to where it thinks is the best bet to deliver an economic mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.