FLN 0.00% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

share price, page-20

1. 1,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Now you have me back onboard you are going to have to endure more commentary and engagement on the forum.....so suck it up!
    I think one of the larger holders has decided to bail, the volume and action is beyond the scope of reatail, IMO.....I reckon it's BNP, HSBC or UBS.....anyway, it doesn't matter who it is , they have pushed FLN into "opportunity" stakes.
    MB is buying so, value to be had for those barve enough. It's an enduring paradox of the share market that the cheaper a share becomes the more buyers are unwilling to purchase, oh well, always opportunity for the likes of my

Now for todays dose of good news....as previous;ly advised , I have been tracking Loadshift freight kilometres on their website and pleased to report that I have struck a new 24hrs record of 426,498KM .
    Their are very few "public" parameters to gusge the progress of FLN but the user ticker and jobs posted on Freelancer is one , the other is the KM counter on Loadshift and this has been rising ,steadiliy , since I have been flowing.....bye the way....I will scan and post my charts when I have more data.
    Alexa have pissed off,so thats not nuch help. Simliar Web has become convoluted and irrelevant.
    The lack of updates and progress does piss me off.....we always have to wait for 1/2 yearly and annual reports....which sucks!!!

Anyway, still in there as this will turn !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 68815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.