TVN 0.00% 6.8¢ tivan limited

Share Price

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    I am a bemused by the relatively little interest in the stock when you look at how much has been achieved since the new Bod took over.
    Looking at my diary notes early Dec 22 ,I anticipated a rerate around 20c by the middle of March. Admittedly still 2 weeks to go but volume and price have been pathetic. And yet look at some of the actions taken and decisions reached.

1. A highly talented BoD with skilled management coming on to the team.
    2. A vitally important name change identifying the company.
    3. A complete reestablishment of relations with both the NTG and NTEPA.
    4. First mover status in the 1.5 bill plus MASDP. Our site smack in the middle of the big boys .
    5. Submission of an outstanding Critical Minerals report to Govt.
    6. Tivan, (Grant), invited by the NTG to present at the high profile Investor Showcase at Sydney and Melbourne.
    7.Concluded a massive deal by gaining one of the largest highest grade vanadium deposits in the world.
    8.Confirmation of a Darwin office proving committment.
    9. Probably some more significant items under discussion while the reset ,review and renew take place.

With costs being cut and money in the bank I don't see a cash raising as imminent. On the other hand with the amount of money being thrown towards the critical minerals space, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that with the revolutionary Tivan process some Govt funding should come our way.
    The rant is over. As mentioned at the outset,so much has been achieved at breakneck speed and the market is ho hum. It cannot possibly stay like this for long ;the dam will have to break soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 85000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.