XRG 8.00% 5.4¢ xreality group ltd

Share Price

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Just my take, would like some others. Since around Feb. 8th, the share price has been methodically lowered, but on low volume. As far as I know, nothing fundamentally has changed. This suggests to me one of the following:

1. Some holders are growing restless about the Operator division getting sales, so are giving up. Folks have to realize that any type of government contract takes time and can be cyclical, depending on budget timing.

2. The lower the price falls, some stop loss orders kick in

3. Another CR on the horizon? I was puzzled by the last one, as to why it was done at the price it was when it could have been done at any price from .095 down. Less dilution would have occurred. Perhaps as part of that CR the deal was to lower the price to an agreed point so as to have more shares issued to the investors?

4. Some very good news will be released soon? The last few times, other than when the CR was done, when the price kept dropping there was then some good news that turned the price back up.

5. Some holders needing cash

I am not concerned. Have been in since .006 and am not going anywhere, anytime soon. They have done everything they have said since I became a shareholder. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.