XRG 7.07% 5.3¢ xreality group ltd

I believe it has been a mix of some of those points. I think the...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

I believe it has been a mix of some of those points.

I think the main one would be that the company have over promised and under delivered on their operator division. This slide was posted on 25/5/22 announcement - “XRG operator investor presentation”

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5113/5113109-838ce0add1ee6bf6e6921e26eb257bfb.jpg

As you can see they expected to have more contracts signed by now.

The current macro environment of the market is having a negative effect on the share price especially whilst the silence is deafening. Weak hands getting out to have piece of mind with their cash sitting in the bank would be a factor as well IMO.

I believe that a CR will depend on how aggressive they plan to execute their sales pipeline. If they need to process multiple large orders and need the capital to cover cost of production/sales then so be it. However if they are creative they may be able to structure the contractual agreement to cover the initial cost of manufacturing, much like DRO has done recently.

I too am not concerned, I’m in this for the long haul. Approx 17M market cap this stock has a lot of potential to make large returns for us. We just need management to get the runs on the board. Cracking into the US market will be a nice re rate one would think.

goodluck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(7.07%)
Mkt cap ! $29.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $34.53K 674.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 15647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.