XRG 10.5% 3.4¢ xreality group ltd

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response, although welcome...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi there, apologies for the delayed response, although welcome to the thread.

At last years I/ITSEC (The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training event. Held near the beginning of December in Orlando, Florida, USA) I had a good look to find any competition that directly relates to XRG’s products, mind you there were thousands of companies demonstrating there so there could have been more. I only managed to find one and I cannot recall the name of the company, however I can recall researching the company and found their product to be slightly inferior to XRG (my opinion only). If I manage to find the name of the company I will post it in this thread.

The IITSEC conference had lots and lots of companies operating in the VR space for medical, bomb defusing, airforce ect. However there does not seem to be a lot of mission rehearsal/scenario based free roam VR products.

After a quick search on the old google I have found a similar company that seem to be operating mainly in the UK, this is AVRT training. I do not know how well they are performing as they are not publicly listed.

let me know if you find anything as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.004(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $1.751K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5405 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 335480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.