ICI 4.17% 2.5¢ icandy interactive limited

Share Price, page-147

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Nothing wrong with wanting more info Agriphobe..

I too would like more market sensitive announcements, as well as reverting back to the more detailed quarterly reports. After the recent company presentation I expect management to treat the quarterly report as an opportunity to update the market on projects.

Bhum is not voicing frustrations, his disclosure is not held. Nothing ICI management do or not do affects him materially. So he either wants attention, or he wants to drive the price down.

@Bhan of course shareprice matters. For the purpose of investing its the only thing that matters. The notion is that until ICI put their own IP into market and launch multiple revenue generating projects, the SP doesn't reflect their true valuation. And rightfully so. Do you think ICI sp should have been rising over the last 12 months? What exactly are you trying to say?

If the June quarter is terrible, and nothing is hitting the market in Q3, a CR will look imminent. The SP will fall further from here.

However if the quarterly is strong, and projects launch in Q3 such as The Engineers NFT, the SP will respond accordingly. If the crypto/NFT sector improves at the macro level, even more positive.

You post here as if you know something about the company that others don't, releasing games in 2025. Care to share your source? Or is it just fearmongering. I think we know the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $3.929K 157.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125071 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 170883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.