ICI 5.88% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Share Price, page-149

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Open forum, yes of course, you can post whatever useless garbage you'd like here - as you have been.

Telling investors and potential investors that the share price is down is of very little value to anyone, any fool can see that. Are you of the belief that people should evaluate all stocks simply based on the share price at any given time?

Why has the share price fallen?

• Web3 hype die down
    • Economic downturn
    • Slow and very limited news flow / price sensitive announcements
    • Unproven ability to deliver own IP since acquisitions

Where is the upside?

• Strong track record of WFH revenue - with the coming quarterly to show what kind of seasonality/variance is expected.
    • Own IP launches imminent - per company presentation and web assets
    • The Engineers NFT revenue imminent
    • Global potential - huge addressable market - being approached via various projects

Looking over the last 8 quarterly reports - cash in steady decline which throws red flags - upcoming quarterly is pivotal and will be telling to see if management have timed their run.

Receipts from customers down QoQ, however offsetting this decline is the significant growth in staff costs since LSS acquisition - which has been described as profitable WFH scale up - March 23 quarterly staff costs 13.5% higher than September 22 quarter. How the additional staff cost transmutes into additional receipts from customers, and own IP roll out, needs to reveal itself in the upcoming quarterly.

For your information I do recommend ICI as a stock to keep an eye on. With the quarterly due in July, along with the launch of The Engineers NFT and the pipeline to come - I'll be backing the truck up and so will be my recommendation to friends and family.

I hope you jump in at a great price. And since we're on the topic of you @Bhan why is it that you have a revitalised criticism of ICI now, when its clear that are market-facing and building a strong engaged community around the 10,000 Engineers NFTs, launching next quarter. They look good don't they? Maybe even good enough to circumvent the need for a capital raise that you're so insistent on warning people about.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5364/5364048-337f09ad9913d8a62950e6163bfb77d1.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5364/5364043-f84c3695d64bd4297676e930f9cd95fa.jpg

All imo nfa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.60K 804.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700888 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 85773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.