ICI 3.45% 2.8¢ icandy interactive limited

To be fair, i was bullish on Q1 based on their statement about...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    To be fair, i was bullish on Q1 based on their statement about the December quarter being held back by delayed billings.

"Management expects the revenue trend and operating cash flow to continue on the back of a 3 year backlog of game production and further subsidiary service adoption." - this quote has been the most disappointing in my view, as it doesn't just inform the market that the then-level of WFH revenue would have been sustained, it pointed to a continuation of the trend.

Cash is now a focal point. The optimist in me says they have the ingredients to produce a CFP Q2 and Q3, but my certainty levels on this are quite low. What's with the limp SBB of $14,000 last week, no real rhyme or reason, why do it at all? I'd be more content if they either attacked the SBB or put it to the side, rather than this nonsensical pattern.

Off the back the last quarterly, I feel like this forum had some inklings that the weaker result would propel them into action in launching The Engineers this current quarter. Time will tell if thats correct but the window is shrinking.

(sorry if parts of this are bold and others aren't)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $11.49K 409.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165261 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.