ICI 5.00% 2.1¢ icandy interactive limited

I am by no means an expert on the matter but can add a few...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I am by no means an expert on the matter but can add a few points about MG that would set it apart.

1. Mecha's have a special place amongst South East Asian audiences - more so than in the EU and Americas. I'm not sure if this is cause or effect however engineering and stem disciplines are held in high esteem particularly amongst young men (key gaming demographic) and the mecha category captures the imagination inside a relevant and academic space.

2. It will be one of the first AAA web3 game titles - a sector of the gaming world that is largely blue water but not for long, putting a flag in the sand early could be a key advantage.

3. Gameplay involves team-work - this is an often overlooked growth strategy being that the game becomes recommended by users to their network to form teams, it's more likely to be discussed in social settings, and is more likely to create more vigorous competition in online game-play. Combining mecha's as a concept also lends itself very well to teamwork more so than other team-based online games. Further to this - we obviously have e-sports in the ici repertoire - competitions could be arranged with prize money garnering huge audiences.

4. According to the recent webinar management are proposing to launch on PC with a view to potentially expand to consoles - if this happens we will have significant reach and the scale is extraordinary.

5. The fact that it is web3 and potentially offers a range of unique web3 experiences including its own currency/token, digital ownership of assets which are monetizable for users (e.g. land ownership that generates fees from other players), wager2play competitions pitting team against team, rewards that can be earned, ability to create and sell mechas, etc. This area is an X-factor for me, which could end up being a more powerful, and more sustainable driver of marketing and growth than traditional strategies. If the initial MG adopters see the advantage of owning land, mechas, being creators, etc - we could see them then becoming motivated influencers to amplify the MG message to new audiences.

I'm sure others have a more in-depth view on the monetisation potential of the $MGEN economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.59K 503.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34972 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 18750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.