ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Well (pardon the pun) what a day, firstly I'd like to say that i...

1. 62 Posts.
    Well (pardon the pun) what a day, firstly I'd like to say that i was wrapped with todays update. I guess I always assumed that we would get a few hundred odd bpd and at this stage it looks about right. As posted already today we can assume many wells (10 - 20? maybe more) will give 430 the potential for 4000 - 6000 bpd which will be sensational. The key being longevity, I think the size of the discovery may surprise on the upside, and give 30-40 years of producing (maybe more, lets hope). I also believe that anyone hoping for a 'ferrari' flow rate should not have been looking in an 'audi'or 'mercedes' factory (as previously posted). Todays update is exactly what we should have expected. I think 430b will be the same. This is great success for ERH. The company will make serious money on the back of smarts and hard work. Must admit that i am finding it hard to read the posts from all the mega impatient 'flybytheseatofthepantserers' who are getting as boring as watching the share price get beaten up by the same wishywashy traders. Anyway, in the next few weeks when the full plan is known and resource defined the share price will reflect this, Regards RD
    PS I have heard people say that the size of the field could be very large, if this is the case then we could put tens and tens of wells done. Only a thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.