AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

i completly disagree, MAK is not trending down, it has shown...

1. 27,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    i completly disagree, MAK is not trending down, it has shown great support above 80c, and clearly rejected 80 anything low.

If the negative posts were correct, it would have broken that support, and crashed below 12-36m lows like many others.

Instead, MAK has maintained a SP 4x 12month ago..

In the credit crunch, funding for explorers, even would be developers, to advance is going to be fairly hard to come by. But, in maks case, its low capex puts it on a level of its own.

Everyone who holds mak, would understand how this fact puts maks future, to great certainty.

So who would then sell? Because to break this support you have to convince the herd to sell the only stock in their portfolio, with a earnings to capex ratio never seen before.

MAK has been tested through the JAN crash, (24% techinical crash), and every collapse of the bear market rallies we have seen. Yet each time, MAK has held, and rejected lows.

If people ask me, what comodity could I say is not driven by a spot market that would otherwise be prone to sentiment based rattlings, I would say Fertiliser.

So, we have the price set in a long platau, that the market perceives the underlying issue.

All other stocks are being battered by collapsing comodities, or wild swings, eg, oil,

Those who dont hold, clearly would love to see MAK succum to whats happening to most other stocks. So they can buy in cheaper, because ultimately, despite what they post, they know just how good mak is, and how it defies the broader market.

MAK is going places.

When all this meltdown is over, and mak not only holds her ground, but advances, will the negative posters, ever come out and say they were wrong?

Because if MAK crashes to 20c, I will admit i was wrong about how the market perceives this one.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.03K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6112029 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6541150 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.