SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Share Price, page-20

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    If you had a higher EQ you would know that figures aren't everything. A company can have the best figures but if they don't know how to /have a CEO that can set strategy and lead then a company will go nowhere. People are often what matters and that's why I made the comment about your Emotional Intelligence. There's a lot you miss and a lot of harm you cause without even knowing. All investors need to look at AVW which is the other company our CEO leads and HCT where he is a director. Pointing this out and also pointing to how similar Value sounded to another extremely eager poster named Valuein were I believe the catalysts to his maniac behaviour against be. Ask yourself, why would anyone act this way for no reason? What are Values intentions, what other profiles if any did/does she have control of? Why is she mentioning links between former/current SHE directors to Credit Intelligence. What does she mean when she talks about a triad of old boys? Why does she think it's appropriate to call out CEO a pawn being put in place by the secretary? Why does she continue to post old posts saying things such as big and smart money is getting in and that were going to .5 despite the contrary happening ATM? How is it appropriate to stalk and attack a genuine SHE holder across multiple threads all across HC.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500001 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 652841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.