SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Share Price, page-73

1. 2,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi Showstring,
    So i did place Credit dumbness on ignore yesterday and as predicted in post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74153715/single

He has started the personal attacks and as they were ignored he brought in his other profiles.

I feel justified in correcting these lies of theirs.

Its also very hard to take credit dumbness seriously when all his post are directed at me and my post , he has lost perspective.

An explanation of Graphs in rsponse to the Creidtdumbness attack on posting graphs.

The whole oil industry has suffered in Australia for two reasons.

For example look at the very healthy company Brookside BRK, their share fell more than SHE's for a long time, yet they have opened new wells..their are lots of other oil producers suffering as well in Australia who have suffered a fall in share price. This is not a reflection of their profitability but of the mistaken belief in a rhetoric the world can abandon oil and gas without going nuclear.

1)Australia has said it wont go nuclear as to expensive and taking to long ( 8 billion and taking 20 years) according to recent news (it should not take that long).

2) Britain, Europe and other countries have tried to go go net zero and more green and the result was high inflation... Its not possible to go net zero and this was pointed out by a Nobel price winner and experts in their field.

3) One of SHE main marketing point was that the world demand for oil is going to increase and sure enough it has.

4) During Covid, roads were empty and supply of oil exceeded demand and price went negative.this extreme volatility increased the risk of oil futures and consequently the P/E ratio of oil companies.

Point (4) above and the green agenda is why a lot of oil companies including SHE have gone down. That coupled with the recent fire in Alberta, investors who only follow the share price seeing large dips in the price has triggered fear...and this is the fall out...

I personally think we will see blood on the streets but the fundamentals of SHE will bear out in the long term and the world will abandon net zero carbon foolishness.

Agree or disagree if you want ,... but will be buying the dip as i strongly believe the market is wrong in regards to oil, hell the world powers will even fight wars over it.
    When the west abandons net zero carbon foot print..(And it will ..otherwise it cant compete with India, china and other rising economics ) then P/E ratios of oil compaies will return and i would have brought up a larger percentage of SHE and other smaller percentages in other oil companies.

Lets see what the future brings, im buying more the deeper dip

Last edited by Value4983843: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500001 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 652841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.