SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Over the last year how many times at market close have market...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Over the last year how many times at market close have market orders share of 1 single shares been sent and then completed at below market price just before close of day.

If at near market close the price is 1.5 cents and then at market close 1 (of value from 1.5 cents ) are sold at 1.4 cents just before the bell. Why would any one sell a single share at 1.5 cents when the normal commission on this would be 10 dollars.

And then the next day the same happens.

Over the last year to date we saw this happen at rates far beyond the statistical expectation.

CHESS sponsored holders are barred from doing this ,and a lot of Australian brokerages have rules aginst this as it is considered market manipulation.

Then combine this with a social media posters who post day in day diatribe against the CEO and blame them board for the results of blatant market manipulation eroding confidence in effort to get the snow ball effect.

I have witnessed the share price driven down using these tactics across several shares and the social media perpetrators are always the same people. Once the stock is at rock bottom price 0.1 cents they then pump the stock.

Those perpetrators know i am warning others of this and will be posting posts today to discredit this .

But the evidence is their, laws were brought in to stop this and hotcopper has a number of official warnings about scam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1363120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.