AUQ 10.0% 3.6¢ alara resources limited

Share price, page-9

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The MD has to hear us out in regards to communication and promotion plus employing a communication director because he clearly has failed to do this on his own.

i have 16 million shares if we can get to 182 million shares which is 25 percent of the voting shares then we can strike down any future amendment they want to do and they would have to listen to our demands.

as long as we don’t have significant shares that could threaten the MD from passing pay raise or options he would not listen. I called him many times he nods his head and doesn’t do whats necessary. I also told him to hedge copper with put options like any normal miner with exposure to copper when copper was at 10800 dollars and hedging was cheap and he doesn’t know what hedging means explained it to him and recommended a company to do it and he still didn’t do it. Now that copper is at 8700 technically 2000 dollars down from where he could have hedged! This is gross irresponsibility towards the company and shareholders. He has done some good things steering the company but i do think its time for him to go now. Becif ause he has no experience running a miner like that as his expertise are in exploration and definitely knows nothing about communication with he market or financial responsibility like hedging .

if you have shares and want to to put your vote with me. Tell me how many shares you have and if you are willing to put it with me in a vote. If you don’t want please don’t respond with none-sense just ignore my message

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.