AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

You do me an injustice JB .. I,ve had 2 weeks of good trading,...

1. 356 Posts.
    You do me an injustice JB .. I,ve had 2 weeks of good trading, appart from my AXM holdings my other gold stocks have gone up exceptionally well ... all except for 1 which has done nothing even though we are near record highs of A$1400.

ACCUMULATING.. you say, on a day where every gold stock on my watch list is in the green this only manages to break even with 1 trade in the after 4 pm auction.
    The only way AXM will go up in price is when institutions start buying. Unfortunately for us they don't need to because a few have received heavily discounted shares with the last placement and are probably offloading to those who want to buy. I don't see this going anywhere for months to come. If we can't even eek out a .005 gain on a day like today don't hold your breath for any rapid rises anytime soon.
    Think about it, we are currently producing $14 Mill in sales every month and 28.5 cents is what the market values us at.

I have a stop loss of 25c, ..when it hits that I'll be gone from the AXM thread with a miniscule profit to boot.
    I bought 1st for 22.5 and more for 27c which gives me an average of 24.7624 cents.
    Its a pity because this company could have been great.

I know that times are tough and funds are hard to come by but a discount placement of 33% shocked even me who has always been the pessimist here amongst all the accolades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.