AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Thank the lord I am not the only one.The thing that I do not...

1. 356 Posts.
    Thank the lord I am not the only one.

The thing that I do not understand at all is why the management was so extraordinally generous with the huge 33% discount ???

2 days before the placement we were trading at .445 cents, sold off to 38 cents at TH.... placement for 27 cents ????

So .. times are tough, money is hard to come by etc and so forth
    BUT ... AXM are not a maybe gonabee sometimes in the future perhaps producer.

At the time they were already in production , somewhere over 5000k , no reason at all why with funds they would not reach their forecast of 10,000 per month in coming months AND most important of all Gold at the time was near all time recent highs trading at over $1300 per oz, over $1400 during the past week when our price actually fell.We closed the previous week above 30 cents.
    So with all that the company was likeky low risk and deserved a better price

In the past I was criticised for comparing AXM to others, so I'll take another chance based on 2 stocks I own

AVO did a placement recently (when gold was lower) at a 4% discount IGR (just mentioned) a few days ago for a 20% discount and they won't even produce anything for at least 18 months.

Yes, yes I know they are not AXM, however we are producing, hopefully generating in excess of $ 14 Mil per month so if anybody would care to comment on the placement discount I would be gratefull.

Again I have no idea how rigged the stock market is or who knew what but it may perhaps be possible that those who were the 27 cent beneficiaries are slowly ofloading at a profit of 1 or 2 cents. Who received the shares, did they have heaps already ? and so don't mind lightening the load even at a mini few cent profit ?

There are over 50 Mil extras already in circulation, more to be issued after the general meeting so thats why I said that I dont think the price is going anywhere soon.
    If my theory is correct there are many more shares to offload. If my theory is NOT correct then what is the explanation for a producer such as us ?

Like I said before this is the only producer on my watch list that actually fell in price during a week of nice gains for the sector.

Perhaps I need another watchlist ?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.