AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Guys I really don't think that any major leak occured purely...

1. 356 Posts.
    Guys I really don't think that any major leak occured purely based on the fact that there was no significant volume leading up to the placement.
    And even though we have a large red bar on the last pre halt day there was no volume to speak of.

Again the sole purpose of my post was to hopefully get some thoughts as to the generosity of the share price placement ... did the management do the best for us ordinary shareholders .. why couldn't a better price have been negotiated based on all my previous comments ... record gold price, we are producing and so forth etc..

I got into a little trouble with JB who said that someone is accumulating. Perhaps .. I really don't know.

My understanding of accumulation is to gather, to grow, for the pile to get bigger etc... we on the other hand have shrunk.

I only rarely look at the share price depth (because hopefully I'll remain a long term holder unless 25 cents is hit) and even on occassions I have noticed 3 or 4 lines in the hundreds of thousands on the buy side which are always wiped out by the end of the day and the price lately has closed below the days high.
    All this last week during nice gains elsewhere on my watch list of producers.
    So for all the accumulation there is also major dissposing, hence we aren't going anywhere

Also the reason why no single large sell orders don't happen is simply that sometimes there aren't enough buyers for major dumping which would force the price down below the placement of 27 cents.
    It just seems to me that someone is always ofloading 1 or 2 cents above that

I still believe that long term we should be ok.
    It will just take much longer and slower than it otherwise might have
    In any case whether AXM goes broke or hits $5 in the coming years isn't going to change my life.

I like to disscuss, thats what forums are meant to be for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.