AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

I can guess what davos thoughts will be ... however where did...

1. 356 Posts.
    I can guess what davos thoughts will be ... however where did you get the worried part from ?
    Am I worried, NO, the other recent posters didn't seem to worried, rather they were commenting on the obvious (along with myself) that the price is lagging the sector sentiment.

READ all my post

Was I worried when the November pour did not happen NO
    what worried me was that no information was forthcoming as to what was happening.

One month later we were advised that some sort of pour had taken place, no detail, no turnover no production, in other words no information.

In January when the announcement symbol came up I eagerly pressed the symbol to see how much we had produced and how well we were going.
    Instead a trading halt due to lack of funds to keep going.

Was I worried then .. not particularly since I knew that for a producer there would be no problems getting funds.

The only thing that surprised me (as opposed to worried) was the 27 cent placement price.

Its clear that any questioning of the management performance upsets the faithfull here.

A forum I thought was a venue where any type of relevant question (even pessimistic ones) were worthy of disscussion other than the "what a fantastic job" they are doing.

In the end the worth of any management is based on the share price performance which the market dictates.

It seems that my style of posting and the questions I ask upsets certain people here, so I'll do us all a favour and desist from further posting on the AXM thread.

May the price skyrocket and make us all happy

Cheers people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.