AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

rabbitoh would be interested to see that email... can you...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    rabbitoh would be interested to see that email... can you divulge where it came from? or what the gripe was about?

hey look i guess i'm one of the resident cheer squad but from my point of view, being long term, axm are ticking all the boxes and the only stumble they've had in the midst of the biggest meltdown in history is a bug in the plant hampering initial production. Maybe i should be the one slinging mud, i figure i have just as much if not more right than most here, i've been in at these levels years ago, i heard the MD spruik this will be a $2 share, i saw it go to $1.40. BUT i also saw america faulter, i saw a monumental collapse in finacial markets and i saw the rest of the market felt the same wrath AXM did. And even after all this i still believe in the MD, one day AXm will be a $2 share, but its obviously going to take longer in a bear market.

My research on AXM isn't compared to AVO or IGR its been managements past efforts in creating masssive shareholder wealth, it took a long time for KZL to get up and kicking but when it did the goals where big. I'm hoping they do the same here and to date i have no reason to believe they can't. they've already shown their connections in finding funding when needed.
    Has anyone actually looked around and seen the recent activity & connection, companies associated with Robinson, Creasy & Ashley have all tapped the market recently for cash? they know times are tough and they look like getting tougher. they are getting in early and not one of them had trouble finding dollars.

theres been much talk about a 33% discount for capital raising and it only being for the big boys.
    Firstly whose calculator are we using? wasn't AXM around 37cents at time of the ann? isn't that closer to 27%? infact on an average over the past 3 months its probably a fair value to ask for. it spiked to that 47cent momentarily. infact theres your trade people, maybe you should have got out then and put your dollars into IGR.

Seriously, anyone could have bought some of those shares from southern cross.

And if you actually look at the dilution effect IGR technically did worse by their holders than AXM achieving less $ per share. but thats life and its expected, they are two totally different companies. Perhaps not so ironically look at Blackwood capital, took place in both IGR and AXM placement, i'd say they see the underlying value of both plays.

jordieash, don't sell up, don't stop posting negatives or stop asking the ard questions its makes for healthy debate and some of it is warranted but some people seem to be slinging alot of mud and i only ask the question have any of you actually also gone to the trouble and picked up the phone and called the company? or don't we do that because we are only small investors..

p.s. happy to be reminded with todays ann... Mark Creasy controls 50million shares. theres your loyalty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.