HTA 0.00% 3.3¢ hutchison telecommunications (australia) limited

share price, page-2

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Fox, IMO the short term lull in price movement is not unexpected. The Oz market has been going north quite nicely of late and players are currently riding the bigger stocks to take advantage of the share market movement.

I have no doubt that current share holders are riding a sleeping giant.

Why do I think this?
    * HTA are now less than 2 weeks from the merged entity of VHA - directors are busy working behind the scenes as we speak
    * HTA were EBIT + in the Dec08 1/4, so heading in the right direction
    * The merger will save about $2 BILLION in synergies
    * VHA will become NUMBER 2 in the Oz mobile market
    * The $500 million loan is expected to be repaid or refinanced within 18 months from completion, noting that combined revenues ending Jun08 was approx $4 BILLION!!!!!

Although there will be no dividends until the loan is repaid, I am only too happy to forgo these whilst the company is concentrating on reducing the debt and building the company.

Remember also, we are not at the top of the stock market cycle anymore - upside is inevitable, and even the RBA is predicting better things to come for Oz!!!!!

Patience is required, but in my opinion, it will be well worth the wait. As I say, I believe this is a sleeping giant - a real player in the telecommunication market.

Note, don't rely on me for advice - I still work for a living!!!!! (although I have taken these facts from the released announcements!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $447.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15151 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.