SLX 0.56% $5.35 silex systems limited

Mate I have no dobt whatsoever that the share price has been...

1. 125 Posts.
    Mate I have no dobt whatsoever that the share price has been manipulated for months. I have watched for days on end for entire days and i figure the bot is buying and selling its own shares to manipulate the s/p. Sometimes 3 or 4 buy and sells add up exactly. I believe this is designed to flush out frustrated investors. The program pulls the s/p down by buying and selling its own, then flushes out a seller of 2-5000 shares which it then eats up slowly ( flushimg out more frustrated sellers ) or gobbles up all or part of that package in one hit. If in part, then it eats the rest slowly so as not to excite the market. Very Very smart program. Whenever there is news it is not as effective but afew days later, its back again. We just dont get enough news and even the news today is not that informative. My guess is that the loop is already running and has been for 2 weeks as suggested by Tammy Orr several weeks back. If so, not even a hint as to how its going which brings me to todays news. Is the timing coincidental? Could it be that they know that it works on a big scale? One thing is for sure. They keep things very close to their chest. A lot of money has been spent on the commercial plant already in the form plant foundations etc. but they are pushing ahead. Guess everything has to be in place. As to who is accumulating? My guess is still BNY. Mellion. Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.35
Change
0.030(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.35 $5.46 $5.33 $1.171M 217.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6300 $5.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.35 2855 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.