SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

share price, page-37

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    I reckon Lash may be on the money 3boz, they may be salting some money away to buy into the solar spin off if it happens? Silex have said they may spin it out didn't they? how that works is yet to be seen, it may be set up as a seperate entity where Silex are the major shareholder, and some of it is floated to the market, some of that money goes back to SLX as payment for the right to use the IP for the solar tech,something like Novogen did with Marshall Edwards? this is the more likely scenario I would think? rather than just giving each share in SLX one share in company XYZ as it would still need some sort of capital injection for the set up and expansion at least in the early days!

It divests any interest in the manufacturing side allowing SLX to stick to it's knitting in R and D, and to develop some of it's other potential world beating technologies, but they still get to make some decent money out of the solar,by virtu of the up front payment for the rights to use the tech, and dividends down the track, I still think it may be some months away though, at least until SLX have the mill up and running and when they have proven their thin film tech, I think that is when they will make some sort of move, similar to what I am suggesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.18
Change
-0.150(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.33 $5.33 $5.12 $1.913M 369.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9397 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.18 7782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.