TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

share purchase offer, page-3

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Normally scaling policy is set after applications are received to ensure that someone hasn't set up 50 accounts of 101 shares each just to get the offer like what was done in days gone by. The ASX companies rarely preallocate a strategy as they always want the discretion to allocate how they feel fit depending on the shareholder mix that applies and how much they apply for. They can then bias it so small holders get more or larger holders get more. Unfortunately as there is no rights or options pro-rata on existing holding most people will be disappointed with what they end up getting.

Email / phone the company and ask what their allocation policy is and if it is set in stone. If it was set in stone it would have been in the offer document.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. It is a absolute scam that SI get to apply and then pay later only for their accepted application when smaller holders have to send in money and wait a month for the scraps. The company never finds out the full depth of money available and the SI have their shares to trade weeks before retail holders. A very slanted playing field Perhaps the should be forced to offer to retail first with a option and SI pick up teh scraps rather than introducing such short term money to keep brokers and SI happy like pigs rolling in cash our dilution.

Ask teh company in writing for their allocation policy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.