BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Share Purchase Plan is the Solution, page-2

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Quote: "The Auditor will/can not sign the Accounts which means continued Suspension by ASX."

There is no indication of this whatsoever, I suspect you just made this up. In fact, not only has the current accountant signed off on previous accounts, also a different accounting firm did so; the regular change in accounting firms being an ASX requirement. The current accountant came out with a statement on the previous accounts saying they were fine.

Quote: "The Finstro arrangement is very complex and needs to be 'fixed' which will take time and money."

The finance provided to SMEs is a significant driver of BIGs expansion, allowing upfront costs to be paid for immediately and making it easier for SMEs to decide to purchase BIG's offering. There's nothing unusual in finance being offered to customers, see HVN and any car dealership for example. My own view is that I would like to see it continue, albeit perhaps with some reporting changes.

Your proposal is to have a cap raising which will depress the share price and dilute shareholders. You propose using the funds to wind up the financing which will reduce customer numbers, slow growth and allow a competitor with deep pockets to move in. No thank you, it's a terrible idea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.