NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I think some of you guys are being a little harsh on the crew...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think some of you guys are being a little harsh on the crew behind this company. Forget about salary increases and the like and remember they have been striving for a successful product for longer than any of us shareholders. Nuheara have wonderful products and I perceive a great year ahead with a substantial boost from NHS sales and the US support for over-the-counter sales.
    Having suffered for five years, but also topping up each year, I am however still a small shareholder. Failure of the Co to survive because of an inability to raise a relatively small amount at a critical moment would hurt me in a small way financially but could be devastating for us if the Co is compelled to resort to other types of financing dictating more generous and diluting terms.
    Give the guys a break, subscribe for less shares if you feel that way but show them some support and I am certain that Nuheara will surprise and pay-off sooner than many of you foresee.
    Please do not consider this as ramping, I am concerned that it is taking longer to become cash-flow positive but genuinely believe that given a successful result to the SPP, this Co will not only survive but prosper.
    Thanks Guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.