SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

share purchase plan, page-13

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Having a little think about SMN.
    If the technology is all that it is cracked up to be,then SMN could do better than to go into direct manufacturing of aircraft components themselves.To manufacture an engine mount with SMS technology built into the assembly would surely give SMN an advantage over other manufactures who do not have accreditation for this type of technology.You would think that MV with all his contacts could explore this type of opportunity.Maybe MV while aiming for the big prize has ignored all the small steps along the way,in other words ,trying to run before he could crawl.
    Who remembers those glossy newsletters, what a complete waste of time and money.What ever happened to PBR brakes-another dead loss! Who remembers the Strain Gauge announcement, another useless venture, as was railway bogies/wagons. I mean Mark, if you do read this, your company is all over the place.Why not associate yourself with some real thinkers,get rid of that useless board(IMO) and use your contacts,skills and knowledge and power SMN to it's full potential.
    Surely you, by now, would have to be the worlds foremost expert on airframe integrity-why not use SMN as consultancy on airframe manufacture to build up revenue streams to enable the company to move forward.Maybe you could build airframes with CVM built in,even if it is for small aircraft like Cessna's, at least it is a start.I say let the big boys wait,you are protected with a patent.
    Use your small little unit in WA to manufacture a bogie for high speed trains(in partnership with some-one if need be),boiler mounts for power stations,bridge components or any other application for CVM technology you are capable of doing.Get some cash flow,some more cashflow and then go after Boeing on your terms.GO! GO! GO!
    What about crack detection for high pressure containers/tanks,what blew a hole in the side of a Qantas aircraft not so long ago.Submarines-any ideas there-ships,tunnels,fuel lines,transmissions,cranes,come on get thinking, we will wait, as long as it cash flow positive it will keep SMN alive and kicking.
    Any way,what would I know,I am only a small investor in a seemingly hopeless company that can't seem to get it's act together.I am sure that MV is a decent bloke, who is as frustrated as I am,but being a typical engineer, can't see the wood through the trees.

ANY COMMENTS OR IDEAS ANYONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.