TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

share purchase plan, page-16

1. 487 Posts.
    Skysurfer,

As far as I can tell, the advantage of taking up this offer is before this SPP the price of TMR was at 13-13.5, and they are giving you an entry point of 11.5, which is a significant saving if you disclude the negative effect the SPP had on the SP. However, this doesn't account for the dilution factor.

Taking up this offer won't avoid dilution, it will actually increase it, but the benefits may offset the dilution.

Also, if Paul100 is correct and they still have to do a placement after this if not enough people choose to excercise this option, help us all if they do, then from a grander scale, taking up the option would prevent this. What price would the placement be at then? This is something I haven't researched.

Chachi, not anyone can get in, but as previously stated, anyone can get in AT THE MOMENT at 12c, to which we have a rougly 4% discount. Those 12c sell offers keep coming and will continue to do so for a long long time I believe.

Anyone profiting from transaction fees will be doing very well.

As stated previously, IMO the advantage we have is 4% and the option of time over the non-April 30 holder. An advantage we both share is a lower entry point for those wishing to buy more. A disadvantage is that it sux.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.