WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

I think this might be one of those times where you're getting...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I think this might be one of those times where you're getting ahead of yourself. The co. can't give forward revenue projections because there's nothing to base figures on. WBT hasn't entered its growth phase as yet...its still a tech startup developing a revolutionary memory chip and trying to convince a monolithic industry that it should open up and invest in their product.
    CH has said as much as is responsibly possible. He's given us the market segments we are targeting, the monetary value of those segments and the size of the market share we want (a lot). I would love to see some figures of income but thats not here we are at in this phase of development. Tbh if the company came out tomorrow with projected future income that would be a huge red flag for me. It would indicate the co. has lost focus and is now indulging in wishful thinking and appeasing retail shareholders desire for reassurance. I would probably start selling down my position and I suspect there would be others who would share my opinion.
    Meaningful revenue won't be coming until at least H1 2025 imo. It simply takes time to integrate our tech into fabs and for customers to design their products. Limited one off payments such as NRE's etc will give us some cash and more importantly an indication of industry take up. On this point, the success of Skywaters product will be informative. If our IP just sits on their shelves it could be a sign of things to come.
    One point that I was really pleased to see in this CR was the significant amount dedicated to boosting the sales team. I know some people gave this line item a leery sideways glance but I've been waiting for this since D.Perlmutter said the tech problems had mainly been solved and it was now a commercial problem (paraphasing). Its time to move from being a R&D co to production co and we need to sell our product.
    I fully expect WBT to be an immensely successful co but it still has hurdles to overcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.