STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Share Registry - details - anything, page-3

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I attended a couple of meetings when there was a consolidation of 250> 1. and another unlisted company was going to put gold and diamond assets into it..... That fell over and Chapmans took over.... They held three meetings which I attended two... Chapmans were going to put that sport marketing company into STI but due to a stuff up by the ASX saw CHP lose control of the opportunity to list it... CHP lost a lot of money at no fault of their own...to refloat STI..... I found Dykes and Co decent people who offered to help me recover my loss`s with shares in the rebirth of STI at the same cost they paid...... Sadly due to paperwork stuff ups by the ASX an extension of time to resolve the matter was refused by the ASX.

The ASX was on a campaign of closing down all companies that had been delisted and doing nothing... by a certain date. Again I found CHP management a pleasure to meet and genuine... I know this do`s not reflect this on some of their companies they have an interest. This all happened around 2014/15 from memory.
    I attend many S/H`s meetings over the years ... They are one of the very few who I had time for.

You can now safely right them off as a tax loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.