FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

share registry.

1. 197 Posts.
    One of the main problems I see with FML has nothing to do with company dynamics or performance but more to do with the share registry itself.

Way, way too many shares on issue and far too much dilution.

I personally would be in favour of a 1 for 5 share consolidation which would re-value the share price at around 25c - 30c and leave approx 850,000,000 shares on the registry.

By doing this it would become far more attractive to institutional type investors and would limit the amount of manipulation to a degree.

Its far easier to manipulate a companies share price when there is billions of shares on issue because the massive numbers that are placed both on the buy & sell sides helps persuade small investors to either buy or sell with the only beneficiary of this being the company/company's controlling the share price.

The other advantage to this is the company will also be trading above 10 cents which means it will be trading in half cent price increments which often allows for better and more stable share price movement.

With a lot less share on the buy/sell side I believe a far more clearer picture will be formed.

FML is still a long term buy for me and there is still several hurdles to cross in the coming 12 months but I believe management are building a solid bass for improved comapny production which will eventually reward share holders with a improved company market cap.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.