SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Share rort? Where's ASIC now, page-61

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Initially, going by that poster's previous, multiple posts, I considered whether he/she was attempting to be sarcastic. BUT when they scribe "IMHO"...and especially, change their 'sentiment' setting for the stock concerned, it seemed more reasonable to conclude, based on this individual's 'unreasonable' past behaviour, that it was an indication to possible motives behind those previous posts etc.

Such misuse of the HotCopper forum which is intended for genuine sharing of ideas and/or views which posters, of varying and opposing stances, are nonetheless supposed to share GENUINE sentiments.

Hence, going by such continued, baseless defamatory comments, and then a sudden 'switch' in the opposite direction without clarifications as to the sudden change...I believe that this particular individual should be barred from the HotCopper site on a long term basis to ensure the integrity of the sites use, and also prevent its readers from losing a resource much more valuable than 'money'. "TIME".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.