BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Share rout, page-33

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Looking at the bigger picture these new regulations is just the beginning as CHINA "cracks down" on imported food and consumer goods. As CHINA positions for patnerships with it's own brands. Any company that has not formed strategic patnerships with CHINA or been certified which takes over 2 tears will be stopped from importing. This will happen by 2017.

FONTERRA spent over 250 million to own 20% of BEINGMATE which is CHINA's third largest INFANT FORMULA company. BELLAMY's was one of the first companies to be certified ORGANIC in CHINA and also recently formed a SUPPLY arrangement with FONTERRA and BEINGMATE.

Large EUROPEAN suppliers have also been jockeying for strategic partnerships.

BELLAMY's is set to be one of only 5-8 overseas products by 2018 to get access to CHINA INFANT FORMULA MARKET through its PATNERSHIP with FONTERRA and BEINGMATE.

So the bigger picture is A2 and BLACKMOREs need to form a partnership or they will be stopped by 2017 to import into CHINA's infant formula market.

Thats' why BELLAMY's will thrive in the future and why I own and buy aggressively at these great SHARE PRICE's.

DYOR I did and im ignoring volatility for a longer term gain and a early retirement.
    Last edited by lordspinalot: 13/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.