CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Carly55, while I agree with you that a statement regarding...

1. 2 Posts.
    Carly55, while I agree with you that a statement regarding possible insider trading has been made by the company about when correspondence was received regarding the NN decision, this does not allay all concerns about insider trading. As announcements show, Helen Cameron sold more shares on the morning of December 16, clearly after she was made aware of the NN decision, should she not have cancelled this order to sell these shares when she received the email from NN? Also, the 3Y announcement shows that she received approximately 16c a share for the shares sold that day, which shows that they were sold prior to the announcement being released, this COULD also raise questions as to whether the release was held off until the shares were sold.

Having no stocks in this company, just a general interest in the drug, I have no opinions as to whether this current board or the previous board are best for the company, however, reading through these comments has shown that some shareholders clearly seem to have preferences for board members, either past or present, and this may be clouding their judgement in some of their opinions. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.