the circle-jerk is strong around here."Mobile phone being not...

1. 436 Posts.
    the circle-jerk is strong around here.

"Mobile phone being not essential" in 2014? You've just confirmed my suspicions - you're a bunch of dusty geriatrics applying 1960s thinking to today's world.

I bet the SECOND an unemployed person complains that they missed out on a job because they weren't contactable you'll scream from the rafters,

"YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT A CHEAP MOBILE PHONE INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!"

I agree sevo. It IS about priorities. It's about prioritising health and education ABOVE the interests of the very well off rorting the superannuation tax loop holes.

It's about prioritising having a morally defensible safety net and looking after pensioners ABOVE the interests of the very well of using family trusts, negative gearing and shell companies to grossly minimise their tax burden.

but, no, YOU think the problem is a comparatively small number of people on or below the poverty line that, ON THEIR OWN, are ruining Australia's $1.5 TRILLION economy.

Who exactly do you think you're convincing with that nonsense?

my guess is you'll be hitting the average life expectancy in no more than 4 election cycles... small consolation but I'll take what I can get.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.