RXL 3.45% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

Wow there is some "interesting" posts so I will throw my humble...

1. 98 Posts.
    Wow there is some "interesting" posts so I will throw my humble opinion in.

First RXL is an exploration company that has assets of $3.7mil, liabilities of $1.1mil. It has a spend commitment of $500k on the Bonya project by Dec2014 and an optional $1mil spend commitment by Dec 2015 on the same project to increase its stand in the project.

It has a number of other good discovery announcements that most if not all will require further spend to further prove the resources and come up with viable mining plans etc.

Then the big issue, how will the mined ore be processed? If they build a plant, big $. If the sell the project, good initial return but no long term income. Joint ventures are always possible but they means sharing profits etc.

So if no real income and a necessity to spend money, the only way to do it is raise capital by share issues which generally are always at discounts to the then current share price. Don't blame the big boys for doing this, they are just doing there job and getting paid for it, after all we all want to be paid for what we do.

So IMO, this company probably has a long term income potential and maybe it will also strike lucky and find the worlds best gold, copper, zinc, nickel or other mineral reserve but it needs to be mined, processed and sold as a metal not as a hope.

So the SP will probably dance up and down on announcements and other activities but unless they start producing something they will be at the mercy of ebb and flow. As a comparison, look at FML. (I hold FML shares) They went from exploring gold, producing gold at a too high cost, to expanding their gold exploration, to acquiring other gold producer, to now being a small explorer with a mothballed gold plant and are waiting for a longer term recovery in the gold price. Their SP suffered for it. Had a high of 9c now just above 1c and not likely to recover until gold price recovers.

Conversely look at MAR (I hold this stock as well) which has moved from explorer to now building a plant to produce gold (in joint venture with BCD) and will more than likely use some of their income to fund further exploration around the current gold mine that will feed the plant. Their SP has been flat for over 18 months but come Jan 2015 they should start producing their first gold and thus income. Hopefully that will have a positive impact on its SP.

So IMO ride the bumps in RXL as without real income, I can't see it doing anything dramatic. By the way DYOR.

Griff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.