CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Share Valuation

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I would be really interested if some suitable qualified person (such as Psi81 et al) could assist in supplying some calculations on what would be a realistic price for CTP shares.

I have looked at the past quarterly reports and posts by Psi81 et al and have taken a simplistic approach to any valuation.

I have assumed that the only asset worth valuing is Merreenie, (in effect I have assumed that all other assets are not really quantifiable as to value and or actual resources a bonus, simply adding value to the share price at some later stage   

I see that we have the following assets, capable of earning us income in the short term.

Merreenie, Palm Valley and Dingo (Current Gross Reserves 207 P and 234 PJ of 2C

Assuming that we are going to obtain revenue of approx. $8.50 per Gigajoule and that we are able to sell 207 Petajoule [PJ] pa = 207 000 000 Gigajoule [GJ] pa that equates to $175.950.00 per annum Less operating expenses

If I use the PE of say 15 I get a share price of $2,63 per share. A long way from the 19 cents we are at today.

The real question is does the PE get calculated on the $175 Mil or on net profit?

No doubt there is someone out there quietly talking the share price down or selling to keep it down. That is understandable.   The Share market has no morality and is the most selfish animal ever invented.

I would welcome proper scrutiny of my comments and a sensible and mature response based on realistic and normal actuarial methods

Camdenbob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.