IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

ASI put a 3-4 year estimate of around $4 I believe, based only...

1. 161 Posts.
    ASI put a 3-4 year estimate of around $4 I believe, based only on Cvac. That was taking into account 10-20% of the ovirian cancer market in america and also the European market.
    They mentioned that it is to hard to factor in the fact that Cvac could be used for breast cancer as well.

I believe there is no risk of the product not selling. People will want it. Dendreon can't make Provenge quick enough, it's selling like hotcakes.
    The main risk (and it is still a fairly big one) is that there are side effects in the trials, or it turns out its not as effective as they hoped, or it doesn't get approved. it's happened before and stocks have dropped 90% in a day.
    I believe that if it gets approval it will go off like a frog in the sock. i'm not a scientist but I'm willing to take a chance on this one, cuz it would massively change peoples lives (patients and investors :)

I'm hoping 80% chance. i don't think managment would be pushing if they didn't believe in it, and they're the experts!!

good luck all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.