share versus property debate , page-16

1. 18,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    "Hey Bean Counter. Not my fault you waste all day, on this forum talking absolute crap trying to convince blind Freddy, property is a good investment.."

lol alberg its called multi-tasking I can work and get my entertainment at the same time. After-all where else can I get such entertaining comments as yours!

"Keep Copying and Pasting every post like a little kid.. "

Please show me where I am copying and pasting? Occasionally I put a link to an outside article but that is it - far more of your bear buddies cut and paste day in day out. You better get to and chastise 747 after-all he is the cut and paste king - but wait you can't do that because you agree with him!

"Not my problem, your property is losing value in this market and not as valuable as you would like to think it is, compared to the top 2 years.. :P"

My property values are fine, and are nice income earners now and even better in the future. Just because you are jealous of the financial positions of others, doesn't mean you should pull others down to your level. If you open your mind, work hard you too may put yourself into a good financial position for the future!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.