MKY mky resources ltd

I've had a look at MKY and i am very suspicious. They have...

1. 154 Posts.
    I've had a look at MKY and i am very suspicious. They have delivered so little in the last 5 months.

19 July 2007 they announced
    Drilling and Exploration Program
    Capital Raising
    MKY wishes to advise the market of its plans to drill over the period August to October 2007 at locations that have shown high grade assay results reported to the market on 22 June 2007 of up to 83.4 lbs/ton of U3O8.

3 weeks later...

8 August 2007
    Update on Drilling and Exploration Program
    MKY wishes to advise the market that the company has commenced both on-ground and airborne surveys to delineate both trenching and drill targets to advance the exploration program on EPM 14315 ‘Wally 2’.
    The Company confirms its plans to drill over the period to October 2007 on EPM 14315 and other targeted locations that have shown high grade assay results reported to the market on 22 June 2007 of up to 83.4 lbs/ton of U3O8.

2 months later...

2 October 2007
    Uranium Exploration Update
    The immediate area of the high grade assay results which appeared initially to be a very defined drill target, has developed into a much larger area with what appears to be a number of potential drill targets...
    Further exploration has now led to the discovery of additional areas with similar characteristics. Although these areas are still within the same general location as the discovery zone, they appear to have separated from each other...
    In turn this has led to MKY's consulting geologists to recommend additional concentration on more detailed gridding and mapping to help delineate a better technical understanding of the greater area of interest. Once this is complete, MKY will commence a significant trenching to bedrock and sampling program that will hopefully shed some light on the location(s) of the source uranium and hence lead to the drill target locations for an appropriate drilling program to commence.

4 weeks later..

26 October 2007
    Uranium program commenced
    MKY wishes to advise the market of commencement of a trenching program earlier this week to help determine drill targets on the first of its highly prospective uranium
    tenements, EPM 14315 in north Queensland...
    Whilst the trenching program was only commenced earlier this week, two of the three trenches completed up until Thursday have descended to the bedrock and have encountered the same host rock that produced the high grade assay samples referred to above.

4 weeks later...

29 December 2007
    Uranium Trench Assay Results in 2-3 weeks

This company is either a big sham that has taken investors on a ride by stretching this out as long as possible or they have been giving the public as little information as possible so that someone can accumulate shares over this period before any substantial information is released.

No drill or trenching results, no airborne survey results, nothing for 5 months.. just vague 1 page summaries.

Given that the SP has not gone anywhere substantial in the last 5 months leads me to think its a scam.

but i do admit they have painted a picture of significant potential and it MIGHT be a winner.

btw, when they talk about a "12 square kilometers" they dont mean 12X12km which is 144 square kilometers otherwise they would have said "144 square kilometers".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.