MKY mky resources ltd

zadz, please forgive me but I am rearly critical of other posts....

1. 111 Posts.
    zadz, please forgive me but I am rearly critical of other posts. Your post has absolutely no depth. MKY is working at great speed. For a company that's not been around that long they have found tenaments (many), reseach on all granted tenaments, have come up with a business plan in great detail, most work has been on wally tenament, trenching is more in depth than most of us realise (it's not just some bloke with a spade saying "this looks like a nice bit of dirt, i'll dig here"), mky has produced 3d and 2d charts. etc, etc

Why no airborne survey, well I have done my own research on that; at the agm, which I spent $1,500 just to attend, I wasn't going to waste my time. I grilled Ian Hobson for 1/2 HR before the start and during the meeting I grilled Allan Blood for well over 3/4 hr, I asked 80% of all questions, and this company is no pansy. I asked at the meeting why no airbourne survey. The answer that Allan gave I had checked at my own expense by way of a donation to UoQld geo department. Basically the rock in that area (loveringite) will not give true and reliable readings of magnetic/radiograph. A bit like lead vests worn by people when having xrays to protect vital organs.

Please if you don't understand why mky is doing or not doing something just ask. As for the sp, 100% this year don't think that's to bad. If your a day trader you've had the chance to make - what 5-7% once per week for the last 2 months $100K x 7% x 8 = $56,000 not bad.

Please do ask Allan about airborne surveys if you don't belive me, there's no fly's on this company, things are going at great speed. The only frustrating thing is people that think the sp should go up over night.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.