FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Share your f’casts: First day prices: FFX-gold and LLL, page-114

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Everyone seems to have a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to current valuation for FFX but no need to worry, once LLL lists everything will become a lot clearer and there will be less need for speculation.

Speculation is what has scared many investors in the past few months, no one knows what LLL SP will be upon listing. You can try and predict but no one really knows. It will ultimately be up to the market.

what I do know is that TRUE VALUE will be a hell of a lot simpler to realise once both companies are seperately listed on the ASX. I think this will encourage new investors and bring in a whole new range of holders.

It won’t be instant, it will take time for the market to adjust and find its place with LLL and FFX but everything on the business side is already set up. It’s now just down to the market.

Once this is all figured out, I’m convinced it’s just a one way road onwards and upwards. Especially with production looming, it certainly is exciting times.

I gather a lot of investors are anxious, but let’s focus long term people. I’ve put countless of my wage-earning hours into FFX for good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.